- Navigate to registration information page, you will see a link to create new account. Follow the link by clicking on create new account
- Fill the account creation form to create new account
An email will be sent to you, follow the instruction there in by clicking on the link provided or copy and paste into your browser address bar. This step is to confirm your email, it also contain a one time login after which you will be able to create a password for further login.
- Login into the site by clicking the log in link. Fill in the information and login
If you are not logged in, you will not be able to access the registration form.
Once you are logged in. the link to the registration form will also be displayed on the left-hand side bar.
- Fill in the registration form. You can safe uncompleted form as draft. When you are sure all information are complete and accurate, you can then submit the form.
- Once submitted, you will not be able to change the form again. You can request for an update by sending an email to the organiser at Afriveg2017@gmail.com
- Before filling the form, make sure you have the following information at hand: Name, email address, telephone number, affiliated institution, institution address and preferred method of payment.
- If you choose to pay offline, you can enter your payment detail in the space provided. Information may include: Date of payment, teller number or transaction number, payee name …
- You are required to select a category, either student, international delegate or African delegate. In terms of payment, there is no distinction between African delegate and international delegate. However, registration for students are subsidized. Please refer to registration information page for registration fees.
- If you have chosen student, you have to provide a proof of studentship including supervisor’s information.
- Once you have submitted the registration form, you will be directed to the information confirmation page. Click on confirm information to continue. You can always access this page by clicking on Pay Now link on the left-hand side.
- Unsuccessful transactions are displayed in red. Please take not of the Reference numbers and keep it for your record. Please print this page for your record too. If you are sure a transaction was successful but you did not get a success message, you can reconfirm by checking the Transaction history page. You do not need to reconfirm unsuccessful transactions that you knew was not successful, this will only change your payment status to NOT PAID.
Successful transaction is displayed in blue with a success message.
- Finally, on the Transaction history page, your payment status is changed to paid. A receipt will be mailed to you once your payment has been verified.